Thank you for applying for the Spada Law Group Saugus High School Scholarship Fund! We look forward to hearing your story. As a reminder, please submit the following information:
Submission Eligibility and Criteria:
- Must be a Senior graduating, and in good standing at the time of selection and through graduation date
- Must be attending a 4 year or 2 year college or accredited trade school (Acceptance and Enrollment must be confirmed)
- Must have been a student of the school for 3 years or more (Photo I.D. and School Counselor confirmation)
Submission to Enter Criteria:
- between 800-1,000 words written: Tell Us A Challenging Situation You Overcame + How That Changed Your Life
- entry dates via online submission only between November 1, 2019-February 25, 2020.
Winners will be selected:
- Based on meeting all the above criteria
- 1 (one) winner per city will be selected and notified via email/phone by April 15, 2020.
Check Presentation Dinner:
To Congratulate our winners we will be holding a dinner at Kowloon on May 1st or 6th, 2020. Winners and 1 guest (from each city) are invited to attend.
Good Luck to all!