A $500 Scholarship For A Graduating High School Senior Living In The City of Malden
Thank you for your interest in applying for the Spada Law Group High School Scholarship Fund for the CITY OF MALDEN!
We look forward to hearing your story.
As A Reminder, These Are The Guidelines To Adhere To
Submission Eligibility and Criteria:
- Must be a Senior graduating, and in good standing at the time of selection and through graduation date
- Must be attending a 4 year or 2 year college or accredited trade school (Acceptance and Enrollment must be confirmed)
- Must have been a student of the school for 3 years or more (Photo I.D. and School Counselor confirmation)
Submission to Enter Criteria:
- Between 800-1,000 words written: Tell Us A Challenging Situation You Overcame + How That Changed Your Life
- Entry dates via online submission only between November 1, 2020-March 25, 2021.
Winners will be selected:
- Based on meeting all the above criteria
- 1 (one) winner per city will be selected and notified via email/phone by April 15, 2021.
Scholarship Check Presentation Dinner
To Congratulate our winners we will be holding a dinner at Kowloon on May 12th, 2021 (pending updated COVID restrictions and regulations.)
The selected winner PLUS ONE guest are invited to attend!
. Good luck to all!